21.3.2011

Hard to Match

Henna needed a matching necklace to her old bracelet and I promised to try to make her one. It was harder than I thought, mainly because there was a limited supply of antique brass metal parts in local bead stores. After searching trough four stores I decided I've done enough and went with what I got and here's the result. I added a pair of matching earrings.


Once again my thing for asymmetricity is proven. I just find it extremely hard to make symmetric jewellery that would satisfy me. Usually if I end up with one I look at it for a while and add something to rock the balance a bit.

2 kommenttia:

  1. Kuulostaa ehkä tökeröltä mut seurasin sun sekakäyttöä blogia aikaan ja tossa erehdyin vahingossa sille sivulle, tästä tuli mieleen et ei sulla satu olemaan esim. huuto.net tunnusta jossa myisit sun vanhoja vaatteita? Oon nimittäin samaa kokoluokkaa ja olisin kiinnostunut ostelemaan sun vanhoja vaatteita jos sellaisia sattuu olemaan:) Mun maili on postiamimmulle@gmail.com jos haluat sinne mieluummin vastata:)

    VastaaPoista