1.10.2010

Tea Light Cards

There's been a huge fuss over different kinds of tea light cards lately. I didn't get too exited over the first model I saw but the second one took my breath away. First I decided I'd do some for christmas but I just HAD to try some already and I didn't have any fun christmas materials. Thus my godmothers get a bit different Thank you -cards than rest of our wedding guests.




I used Sizzix Bigz -die Flowers, Daisies to create the white flower and distressed them a bit with Antique Linen Distress Ink like the rest of the card. Then I made some swirls with Sizzix Sizzlits -dies. Patterned papers are from Me & My Big Ideas A Beautiful Life -stack and that beautiful ribbon was sent by Stephanie. Thank you again for it!


Pictures were taken while the boxes were still empty. I added some green tea light candles in them later.

2 kommenttia:

  1. no voi WAU!!!! Ihanat kortit!! Todella upeita molemmat!!! =)

    VastaaPoista
  2. Vau, mielettömän kauniita kortteja, itse en uskaltaisi edes yrittää noin monimutkaisia projekteja =)

    Olen odotellut vilautusta hääpuvustasi (toisen blogin puolella aikanaan esittelit luonnosta), olisi kyllä mukava nähdä joskus loppukin siitä, että millainen siitä lopulta tuli =)

    VastaaPoista