16.12.2010

Quite a challenge

Finnish post has a system which allows Christmas cards to be sent with a tad lower cost before December 15th. On December 14th I realised I have only a handful of cards. I'd simply made so many for others and for sale that I'd forgotten that I migth want to send out a few as well. These are my tuesdays creations.

First my take on Sketchy Colors #51 where I twisted the sketch 90 degrees clockwise. The lovely sheet music was sent to me by Stephanie.


Then Sketch Saturday #133. This sketch was turned 90 degrees counterclockwise.


Stamp Something
asked to use a digi something. I ended up using a Pollycraft -cutie which was colored with ProMarkers.


The Crazy Challenge #45 wanted at least three designer papers on a card. I used Beccy's lovely poinsettia digi to create 3D-image and backed it with Papermania papers.


And last the ones without a challenge. I loved the mouse image and made a few cards with it. I wasn't too pleased with distressed edges on the first one so I sanded them on the second one. I used Cuttlebug embossing folders for stripes and Cosmo Cricket papers.








2 kommenttia:

  1. Beautiful cards, great take on the SS sketch!
    Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week!

    Leonie xx

    VastaaPoista
  2. Wow...so many beautiful cards!!
    Thank you for joining us at Sketchy Color this week - good luck!
    Hugs Anne

    VastaaPoista