2.11.2010

P*skarteluhaaste #63 Not a Card

This weeks challenge at P*skarteluhaaste was to create something that wasn't a card. We had a Halloween masquerade on Saturday and I needed some accessories for my vampire costume. I ended up embellishing a venetian mask and making a bottlecap necklase and a brooch to go with it.



For some reason the brooch ended up upside down on the picture. It's just some paper leaves, a tiny metal rose, some hot fix Preciosa chrystals and a piece of feater. Mask has mainly same embellishment, chrystals, those little roses and a velvet lollipop flowers with some beads on the center. I also attached a few watch springs behind the flower with feathers. I love the curly watch springs, they're fun to use in this kind of projects.

Bottlecap necklace has a cap I ran trough my Big Shot. Love Bites -stamp was one of my mystery stamps. I cut a 1" circle, sponged it first troughout with Barndoor Red Distress Ink and edged it with black. I added a chrystal there too before I filled the cap with Glossy Accent.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti